Interstitial Multi-Ad Format
In this guide you will find the documentation for integrating your Interstitial Multi-Format adspaces inside your Android and iOS apps.
Introduction to Interstitial (Multi-Ad Format)
Interstitial (Multi-Ad Format) works by requesting ads for both interstitial video ads and standard interstitial (image/rich media) Ads. In the end, the highest bid will win the auction and can deliver the ad which is for either interstitial video or interstitial image/rich media.
- Smaato needs to activate the Multi-Ad Format feature for you as a publisher.
- Log in to your SPX account and create a new Multi-Ad Format interstitial ad space.
- Download and import the latest version of our Android and iOS SDK from SPX, which also includes new adapter classes.
Important Note About Fullscreen Adspaces
Currently, only the Interstitial Multi-Ad Format is compatible for Fullscreen Adspaces with Smaato NextGen SDK. In order to monetize your fullscreen Adspaces in SPX with the Smaato NextGen SDK, you will need to select the option for Interstitial (Display & Video). All other Fullscreen options will not work at this time.
Please check if the Interstitial (Display & Video) feature is enabled in your SPX account. If you do not see the option for Interstitial (Display & Video) in the Ad Format dropdown, please contact your Smaato Account Manager to enable this.
Setting Up Interstitial Multi-Ad Format Adspaces in SPX
- When creating your Fullscreen Adspaces in SPX, choose the Interstitial (Display & video) option as the Ad format. (Image 1)
- For the Creative Type you will have three options to choose from (Image 2):
- Display Only for Rich Media Ads.
- Video Only for Video Ads.
- Display and Video will support either Rich Media or Video Ads.
Image 1: Ad Format dropdown selection
Image 2: Creative Type dropdown selections
Integration Documentation for Interstitial Multi-Ad Format
Modified: October 2, 2019 at 3:42 pm