Android Pie SDK
banner.asyncLoadNewBanner();on the main thread.
Updates Regarding Android Pie Support
- We have updated the demo applications to target API level 28 (Android 9.0) and added
android:usesCleartextTraffic="true”to its AndroidManifest.xml file.
- If your application is targeting API level 28 (Android 9.0) or above, please add
android:usesCleartextTraffic="true”to the applications AndroidManifest.xml file if you want to enable cleartext network traffic, such as cleartext HTTP.
- For above API level 28 usesCleartextTraffic is false by default.
- For below API level 28 it is true by default.
- If your app is targeting API level 28 (Android 9.0) or above and you’re using MoPub via adapters or CSM, please add the following details to your applications AndroidManifest.xml file to avoid unexpected behavior.
<uses-library android:name="org.apache.http.legacy" android:required="false" />
The merged manifest file might already contain this because this was added in the latest version of MoPub SDK. For more information about this, please visit the Google project configuration page.
In case you have set the
httpsOnly flag to false via
adSettings.setHttpsOnly(false)even if the
cleartextTraffic is disabled in your application, we will set
httpsOnly to true.
If the following mediation adapter is used, please update to the latest version:
SomaMopubNativeCustomEvent // What was changed: Added logic to enable Clicktracking
asyncLoadNewBanner();on the main thread.
- Improved click tracking support
- MRAID-related improvements
- Support for Android Pie
- Minor bugs fixes
Modified: September 24, 2019 at 7:46 pm